Monday, September 10, 2012

13 Assassins

I watched 13 Assassins the other day with my wife. Like another classmate comment's I would not have normally watched this type of movie. First with the movie in another language and having to read sub title is a turn off and hard to keep my attention. Next it was a blood bath, and I know if Prof Tom reads this he will be thinking I must not have taken the horror film class yet! So from a professional / Student side I think the movie's director and editor did a great job with the action scene's with the camera angles and the special effects of the graphics to give you a good feel of the story of the movie.

1 comment:

  1. There is a way to watch subtitled movies with a minimum amount of distraction. Bring it up in class and I will discuss it. In this story, the violence has to match what is at stake; not only the atrocities of the antagonist, but the conflict in breaking the honor code of the samurai.

    ReplyDelete