Monday, December 3, 2012

V for Vendetta

Prior to class, I had never viewed this film before. I was excited to see it because I was told it was intense. I found this movie to be better than expected. I think Natalie Portman did a wonderful job in the lead role. She played a great character and even shaved her head for the film. I find this to be true dedication for a actor or actress to do. What I found most interesting about this movie was the character V. His mysterious attitude throughout the whole film was fascinating to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Flawless acting, powerful imagery, and great writing landed this film in my top 10 all time favorites. Depicting a tale of emancipation from injustice tugged at my heart strings real nice and good. On top of that all, the story followed and actual possibility of the future and an artistic representation from the past; making its elegance and intrigue even more impacting. 9/10

    ReplyDelete