Monday, December 3, 2012

The Bicycle Thief

Instead of complaining about all the qualities I thought were slow and drawn out in this movie, I will say it was pretty good for a movie of its time.  I of course would have preferred to watch it in English that way i could focus more of my attention on watching rather than reading. I found the relationship between the father and son very interesting. I was surprised at how he treated him. He acted as if he was far more mature than a person of his age is capable of. I did find the movie somewhat depressing because of all the unfortunate events that happen to the main character. He loses so much all because of a bicycle thief.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comments Kendal. I found the movie to be something that I did not understand at first, but grew fairly fond of by the end.

    ReplyDelete