Tuesday, October 9, 2012

V

Still of Natalie Portman and Jeremy Woodhead in V for VendettaStill of Hugo Weaving in V for VendettaStill of Hugo Weaving in V for VendettaStill of Natalie Portman in V for VendettaStill of John Hurt in V for VendettaStill of Hugo Weaving in V for Vendetta

I loved this film. The acting was superb, the cinematography was stunning and the story and theme kept me at the edge of my seat through the entire movie and left me wanting more. The film had so many themes and metaphors that you could analyze it for hours yet it was not difficult to understand. I do not know how I missed this movie but I am so glad we got to see it it in class and I will watch it again. I think Natalie Portman did an excellent job and was very believable in this role. In fact all the actors drew me in. I tend to be drawn to films such as these because I believe strongly that people should not just follow someone that they perceive to be powerful either in government or in their own life. This film depicted many events in history that have happened and I found it extremely powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment