Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Wizard of Oz

An old film I wanted to watch today is The Wizard of Oz! It's a great film to watch regarding to lighting, colors, sound and designing of the set. It's amazing how people come up with such imagination. Especially the clothing the actors wear and the make up and just imagine how much they have to work on because it's an old film with not that much technology like today and how good it turned out. I'm not a fan of the songs as much as some might be, but I do like a good musical like Singing in the Rain. Only in the past few years have I really gotten into musicals with my family. I can't remember when I first saw The Wizard of Oz but it is a great film to wath once in a while when you are feeling in that magical mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment